dinsdag 11 september 2012

Excited

Hi!

I'm soo happy because of three reasons:

1) I finally got my new camera! It's actually a birthday gift from my dad but because of his work (he travels a lot), I got it until now. (Note: my birthday is in june so yeah I had to wait for 2 months but it doesn't matter now.) Yay!! :-)

2) I ordered a couple of weeks ago 3 peter pan collars and leather pants from 3 Suisses. And they arrived!!! I can't wait for fall to arrive so I can combine them with knitted sweaters and boots.

3) And last but not least, the day after tomorrow, I go to Portugal!! Yep, after those long days of studying, locked up in my bedroom, I hadn't got a chance of getting a tan. But even if I have to spend every hour on the beach, I shall/will get a tan! We go to Lisbon and Porto. Me and 7 friends. 4 boys and 4 girls. Yep, the whole gang :-P Curious how that's gonna turn out since it's the first time I travel with so many people...

But there is always a joy-buzzer :-( The results of my exams are not released yet. I'm losing my mind of the stress o_O (hope they are good so I don't have to repeat classes)

I promise lots and lots of pictures when I return. But now I have to go or else I will be late for my work.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!! :-D

Grtz!

K.

xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten